Raystown Lake Cabins is located at: 12605 Piney Ridge Road, Huntingdon, PA. 16652 Rental
Rules and Agreements Reservations must be made either by phone or email and will be confirmed upon receipt of the required deposit.
* 50 % deposit is required within 7 days of booking, by personal check or money order.
* A one time 7 day date hold will be placed until the 50 % deposit is received. After 7 days the date will be released.
* Balance of the rental fee plus a $300 “Security Deposit” is due thirty (30) days prior to check in date.
* Check - in 4 pm NO Early Check-ins
* Check-out 11 am No late check-out
* Minimum 2 night stay - required, minimum 3 night stay on holiday weekends
* Rates are based upon six guests. There will be a $25.00 fee per night for any additional guests up to 8.
* Rental Rate does not include 6 % sales tax and 5 % local occupancy tax
* A returned check fee of $50 will be incurred by guest. All payments should be mailed and made payable to:
P.O. Box 821
Bristow, Va. 20136-9998
(Please note: this is a mailing address only; not the physical address of Raystown Lake Cabins)
1. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – You must be 21 years or older to rent the cabin. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advanced payment, deposit, and/or rental monies and the party will not be permitted to check in.
2. This is a NON SMOKING cabin.
3. No Pets are permitted.
4. Security Deposit- A security deposit of $300 is required with the final payment thirty (30) days prior to check in date. If $300.00 is not sufficient to cover the damages the renter will be billed for the remaining balance. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within Ten (10) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the cabin, its contents, landscaping or grounds.
b. No unauthorized pets.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards must be in trash bags and placed in provided refuse containers outside.
d. All keys are left in the lock box and cabin is left locked. There will be a $100.00 fee for lost keys
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out. Cleaning fee is included in rental rate. However, guests are required to leave the property in a reasonably clean state. Failure to do so will result in a deduction of any additional cleaning cost from the security deposit.
5. PAYMENT – An advanced payment equal to 50 % of the total rental fee is required within 7 days of booking. Please send payments in the form of personal check or money order. The advance payment is not a security deposit. The BALANCE of the RENTAL FEE plus a $300 security deposit, is due thirty (30) days prior to your check-in date.
6. CANCELLATIONS – To receive a refund of the advance deposit, cancellation must be at least 30 DAYS prior to arrival in writing. A $150 cancellation fee is deducted from prepayment, NO EXCEPTIONS. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON CANCELLATIONS LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL FOR ANY REASON. Changes that result in a shortened stay or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. No shows will forfeit any monies put down.
7. Refund Policy: Written cancellation via US mail or email must be received at least thirty (30) days prior to check-in date for a refund of your deposit. REFUNDS: No refunds will be made for breakdown or malfunctions of appliances (TV, VCR, air conditioner, heater, Jacuzzi, hot tub, etc.), acts of God, and no refunds will be made (because of weather) due to electrical power, water, cable outages, location of cabin, presence of insects, type of roadways or driveways leading to your cabin or in climate weather. No refunds will be made after you check in and/or take possession of the key code packet for any reason.
8. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the cabin, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, however is available at an additional fee. You must bring your own beach towels. We do not permit supplied towels or linens to be taken from the cabins. A washer and dryer are provided for guest usage.
9. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice. Call for current rates.
10.STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We have a gravel drive; however we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
11. All cabins are privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The property owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
12.The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injures or illness associated with the participation in any sporting events, exercising, hiking , swimming, etc…, that a guest may engage in.
13. All Vehicles that will be on the premises during your stay must be listed in the guest registration section below. I have read and understand the rules and regulations. I certify that I am at least 21 years of age and that I will be held responsible for the care of the property being rented under my name. I accept full responsibility for the damage or extra cleaning charge assessed during or those discovered after departure from the above rental. I authorize these charges to be subtracted from my security deposit.
Scroll down for a quick view of our policy
Raystown Lake Cabin
2 Day Minimum, 3 day Minimum on Holiday weekends (no exceptions)